No expense has been spared to make the Dreamboatel the ultimate in luxury houseboats. Our facilities are second to none and will make your trip along the stunning Murray River a trip you will not soon forget.
Oozing sophistication, the Dreamboatel boasts 5 exclusive and sumptuous King Staterooms featuring 100% down luxury quilts, white Polycotton sheets, 2 King-sized pillows per person and additional blankets for those who want a little extra comfort. The bedside tables feature granite tops with lighting and automatic blind control, to create the perfect romantic ambiance.
Out-of-sight, out-of-mind is our motto with each room featuring enormous walk-in robes with ample hanging space, shelves, drawers, and coat hangers,
you will never need to fear tripping over a suitcase!
Each room features huge, panoramic windows so you can
lie back and admire everything the Murray has to offer from the comfort of your own bed – why not enjoy a lazy Sunday morning breakfast in bed, made by one of our personal chefs, while you watch the best of the Australian Riverlands pass by? Or enjoy stepping out of bed and into the brilliance of the Murray River sunshine with outside access to the boat from all rooms.
For the most luxurious experience possible, each bedroom is also equipped with a private, contemporary ensuite of exquisite design. The ensuites feature a full-size shower with luxury showerhead, full-size basin with contemporary tapware, full-size mirror, ample shelf space, and an electric toilet. We also provide you with luxury toiletries. Each bathroom is provided with large, sumptuous towels, bath mat, hand towel and flannels. As with our bedrooms, our ensuites all have direct access to the outside of the boat and huge windows provide panoramic views of the Murray River – so your enjoyment of the Riverland need never be hampered!
Safety, of course, is our top priority and all rooms are equipped with life jackets.
Entertainer’s Kitchen and Bar
If you are the kind of person who loves to throw a dinner party or concoct a romantic dinner for two, then our gourmet kitchen and bar are perfect for you. This stunning masterpiece has ample space and allows all your guests to come together and create the perfect meal. We provide you with everything you need for the ultimate dinner party or cocktail soiree, including:
- White dinner plates, bread plates, entre plates, soup/dessert bowls, and pasta bowls
- White coffee mugs, teacups, saucers, glass tumblers, white wine glasses, red wine glasses, and champagne flutes
- Ample cutlery including knives, forks, bread knives, dessert forks, dessert spoons, soup spoons, and teaspoons
- Cutting knives of six different sizes plus other general cooking utensils
- Cutting boards
- Assorted chrome salad servers and various salad bowls
- BBQ tools (2 sets of spatula and tongs)
- Various cooking aids including pans, mixing bowls, measuring spoons, whisk, rolling pin, colander, sieves, measuring scales, grater
- Gas kettle
- Baking dishes of various sizes
- Plastic storage containers
- Muffin and cake cooking trays/tins
- Spring water chiller at the bar
- Cappuccino espresso machine at the bar
- Basic kitchen cleaning chemicals, dishwasher powder, and tea towels
- Two sinks, two fridges, freezer, microwave, full gas oven, and dishwasher
Certainly, the greatest feature of the Dreamboatel is at its very heart – the Sky Lounge. Accessed by from the Dreamboatel’s impressive Lobby via our sweeping Grand Staircase, The Sky Lounge is the command centre of the vessel featuring the best in technology and comfort for you and your guests.
Relax in our two triple- and three double-seater loungers with side tables and lamps or stroll out to enjoy the river on our carpeted outside decks, complete with luxurious lounges and a chef’s six-burner BBQ. Enjoy dinner at our expansive, 12 guest dining table with luxury chairs – perfect for a sumptuous dinner party or the conference your guests will never forget! Two-story wrap around viewing windows give you an unrivaled view of the immense Murray scenery as you enjoy your journey.
No expense has been spared when it comes to technology on the Dreamboatel. Featuring an incredible 85 unseen computers, our highly sophisticated technology is so user-friendly you will not even notice the impact they are having on your stay!
The Dreamboatel features the latest technology from around the globe to control lighting, blinds, windows, clock, air-conditioning, propulsion, power generation and use, and entertainment. For the anglers, the Sky Lounge features instrumentation for fish finding, depth, and engine revs. Further instrumentation includes engine hours and fuel consumption.
The Sky Lounge features our guest-interactive, touchscreen PC for listening pleasure, hi-performance state of the art sound system, six-channel surround sound, and a big screen cinema for the very best in late night movie experiences!
At the Dreamboatel, we pride ourselves in using environmentally efficient equipment that exceeds the performance set down by Environmental Protection Authority regulations. The boat features:
- Two 150HP Honda four-stroke outboards with electronic control
- Three-cylinder low revving soundproofed 13.5Kva generator
- Two invertor chargers for seamless power automated to the generator
- Two gas hot water units
- Two water pumps at 35 litres per minute
- High storage capacity GEL batteries (2 banks)
- 600 litres of unleaded fuel, 600 litres of diesel, and 300 kg of gas
- Hydraulic steering
- 2 evaporative airconditioners
- 2 refridgerated split system 9.5 KVA’s
- 5 KW solar panels